Our very first experience with cycle tour.
Packing for 2 days in town + 2 full days cycling (total 4 days) in Taiwan.
Weather expected to be between 16 degrees – 23 degrees (with rain)
What i brought and what i reckon could be reduced!
- Osprey Manta 25 backpack (with reservoir)
Sleeping bagTaiwan motels are pretty decent!
- Helmet something personal to me, didnt want to rent
- Windbreaker from Uniqlo
- 3 x Shorts Totally needed it because of the rain
- Scarf / Throw Did use it in trains and temperature went down
- 1 x Sleepwear
- 1 x Small Towel
- 2 x Quick Dry Tee, 1 x Long Sleeve Tee Could lessen by 1 QuickDry Tee, wash at night, dry next day
- Head Scarf, Sports Bra
Cycling CapDidnt need. No sun! Sunglasses(not in picture) Didnt need. No sun! Small Dry BagCan be replace with zip lock bag
- Battery Pack + Cable
- Mini Tripod
- iPhone (not in picture)
- Garmin 200 (cycle computer with GPS tracker)
- Shoes : Crocs (not in picture)
- Water Bottle (not in picture)